Sign the Partner Contract
By now, you should be in touch with your Partner Manager. Please work with them to make sure that you sign the Partner Contract before moving forward.
Sign up at our Partner Portal
If you haven't signed up yet, you'll need to sign up at our Partner Portal to get access to things such as: registering deals, get access to your Free Partner Sandbox Account and our guide on how to enable your teams to work successfully with our Optimizely X solution. Details for those are in this guide. Please make sure you first sign the Partner Contract before moving forward.
If you'd like to register a deal which is time-sensitive, please reach out to your partner manager, or if you're not sure, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign up at our Partner Portal.
Register a deal
You can register/submit a deal in two ways:
- Talk to your partner manager and register the deal together
- Register the deal yourself
On the homepage of our Partner Portal, you can click on the blue "Register Optimizely Deals" button. Anywhere else in the portal, you can click on the "Partner Deals" button in the menu bar in the left-hand side of the page. See screenshot to the right.
On the Partner Deals page, click the "Deal Reg" button on the right side of the screen. See second screenshot to the right.
- You can find different types of Optimizely resources on our Products Page, or our Resource Library, which contains Infographics, Videos, Webinars, Whitepapers, eBooks.
- Some example resources:
- We have Optimizely Certification Exams for you to showcase your proficiency with the Optimizely platform and key concepts of optimization, both within Optimizely and externally.
- Our certifications are tied to an Optimizely account. When you take your certifications, please make sure that you take them while you're logged in into your Partner Sandbox Account.
Request Free Partner Sandbox Account
- Once you've signed the partner contract and Partner Agreement, and have registered a deal with us that has been qualified, you can request a Free Partner Sandbox Account. This account is meant for training purposes only, as stipulated in the partner contract. Here are the steps to acquire your sandbox account:
Sign the Partner Contract and Partner Agreement
Send an email to email@example.com with the email address under which you created your account. If the Partner Agreement is signed, we will convert your account to a Free Partner Sandbox Account
Enable your teams to work with Optimizely
We have a structured guide for our partners, on how to enable your teams to work successfully with our Optimizely X solution, which you can access through our Partner Portal. This guide provides learning content, structured by which team role should consume what content, on what timelines, with verifiable milestones.
Hours estimates are guidelines and certain sections may be longer or shorter for some agency team members. We assume no prior exposure to an optimization program, but some measure of professional experience in their field. Optimizely Partner Portal access is required. All agency team members should request access for their own individual use (access granted usually within 24 hours).
Assumption is that there are dedicated specialists to execute a division of labor; particularly, software development professional skills are a prerequisite for much of ‘Developer’ content. There may be overlap with certain roles depending on your organizational structure.