This article will help you:
- Activate Single-Sign On (SSO)
- Modify SSO settings for your account
Optimizely lets you implement Single Sign-On (SSO) through SAML 2.0, an open standard data format for exchanging authentication and authorization information. This allows your team to log in to Optimizely using their existing corporate credentials. SSO is an account-level feature that will apply across all projects and experiments.
Single Sign-On (SSO) is available to select Enterprise customers. If you’re interested in gaining access to this feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access SSO settings, go to Account Settings by logging in to Optimizely and clicking your account name in the top right corner.
From Account Settings, click the Account tab. You'll see SSO settings in the Overview section.
If you already have enabled SSO, follow these steps to sign in to your Optimizely account:
- From the sign in page, click Single Sign-On.
- You’ll be redirected to the SSO page where you’ll enter an Optimizely recognized email address, which is authenticated by your Identity Provider.
- If your email is recognized as a user with an SSO who has permissions on any account, you’ll be challenged for your credentials by your Identity Provider. This step is skipped if you already have a session open.